Planet Waves PW-CT-09 Universal Chromatic II Tuner
Temporarily Out of Stock
How We Choose Our Tuners
Exceptional Value AND Performance
These tuners have been well received across the world. Yet, they offer excellent features at a great price.
Clip-on tuners, digital strobes, and standard boxes to suit different needs.
Great Products, Great Companies
Peterson, Korg, and Intelli have manufactured tuners for decades. Snark has gotten great reviews.
Most Accurate Clip-On Tuner
The StroboClip™ has the 1/10 cent accuracy of all Peterson strobes.
Durable and Safe for your Instrument
The tuner’s enclosure is made of metal ensuring stage-worthy operation. Soft, rubber pads line the jaws of the clip section to protect your instrument.
Perfect for Tuning Stringed Instruments
With new Sweeteners and temperaments specific to acoustic instruments, the StroboClip is the first multi-temperament clip-on tuner ever available on the market. This means a violin tuned one string at a time using this tuner will have beautifully perfect fifths when the open strings are played together.
- Ultra-Compact chromatic tuners
- Precise LCD Needle Display
- Produces a reference tone from its internal speaker
- Auto Power off after 20 minutes to save battery
- Adjustable calibration
- Memory Backup
- 100 hours of continuous use
- Wide Range of Pitch detection
Its full color display makes it fast and easy to tune, plus it's got a tap tempo metronome, pitch calibration, and a transpose feature. Use the Snark tuner's built-in mic or internal vibration sensor to tune your instrument quickly and accurately.
Full color display rotates 360 degrees for easy viewing Stay-put clip Tap tempo metronome Transpose function Pitch calibration (415-466Hz) High-sensitivity vibration sensor Built-in mic Extended frequency range suitable for all instruments. Plus, kids love the bright colors on the body and screen.
Works as a cello tuner, a tuner for bass, a guitar tuner, or as a violin or viola tuner.
- Padded clip opens to 1" wide to clip on to your instrument.
- Built in vibration sensor will accurately tune your instrument.
- Wide LCD screen simulates a tuning meter.
- Clearly shows how sharp or flat you are.
- Auto off function turns the unit off of 3 minutes of no signal detection.
- "Quadra Flat Tuning" - no need to remove a capo to tune your guitar.
- Range A2-B7
- "A" Calibration - 430-449Hz in 1 Hz steps
- The IMT500 is typically used for guitar or bass and the IMT-900 has tuning transposition for most wind instruments.
- Back-Light illuminates the screen.
- Includes battery Lithium Cr 2032
- Dimensions: 1.8"x 1.8"x 2.2" - weight 1.2 oz
- Built-in microphone for acoustic instruments and 1/4" input for electronic instruments
- Dual-mode operation for Auto or Manual tuning
- LCD and LED displays for tuning in both well-lit and dark environments
- A440 calibrated. May be user-calibrated to any pitch from A435 to A445
- Requires one CR2032 battery (included)